Great Opportunity for a newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant coming straight from practice to get into their first industry role.
My client is a leading retail company with rapid expansion. They are an excellent company to work for and have many flexible benefits as part of their package. Progression is guaranteed as people generally step up to management roles within their first few years with the business. Well respected in their field of work this a great opportunity for someone ambitious looking to take a step up in their career.
As a Financial Analyst your role will involve the following duties:
* Liaising with key stakeholders in and outside of the finance team
* Providing financial support and business partnering
* Responsible for month end reporting around specific area of the business
* Data collection and analysis during forecasting updates
* Focus on KPI delivery and reporting
* Identifying process improvements
* Driving growth and identifying cost reductions
Our client is looking for the following qualities in candidates:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA
* Strong technical skills
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ambitious and driven individual
* Excellent communication skills
* High level of organisation
* Attention to detail
The Financial Analyst role is paying up to £45,000 plus other great benefits.