Financial Analyst - Corporate
Under Armour's vision is to be the #1 Performance Athletic Brand in the world. To help achieve this goal, we are building a progressive Financial Planning & Analysis team whose focus is developing core competencies in the areas of FP&A, Decision Support, and Strategy Execution. The Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A will be a key member of our team by supporting our financial planning processes and providing visibility to results, trends, & KPI's in addition to owning and helping to shape strategic decisions.
- Leverage financial systems to create/update in–depth corporate reporting, with a focus on SG&A.
- Share best practices with business unit teams, to drive continued efficiency in reporting effort and visibility.
- Support the financial planning/forecasting calendar and process for total UA – on a monthly, quarterly, annual, and long–term basis.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company's Quarterly Business Reviews, from forecast kick–off to compiling key presentations for the Executive team.
- Provide analyses and insights on the Company's results and forecasts to support senior management's preparations for the quarterly earnings release.
- Partner with business unit teams to align and standardize on key global metrics, including marketing, direct–to–consumer, distribution, etc.
- Analyze short and long term SG&A leverage opportunities, to ensure continued total company profitability improvements and proper allocation of resources.
- Perform ad–hoc analysis as needed.
- BA/BS required
- 1–3 years of progressive experience in FP&A or Business Analysis.
- Consumer Products, Retail Industry or hi–growth environment experience preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- SAP/BPC/IBPf or Hyperion experience preferred
- Humble & Hungry.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.