Assistant Financial Accountant
To work alongside the International team in providing timely and accurate information and insightful analysis to facilitate group reporting requirements.
The client is a world leading pharmaceutical company.
- Responsibility for the accounting, reporting and compliance of a number of overseas Subsidiary Companies.
- Producing accurate and timely financial and management accounts at month end.
- Reconciliation and review of the monthly accounts and commentary as required.
- Review of income taxes, VAT and other similar items.
- Managing the relationship between the client and the third party local accountants, tax advisors, lawyers and other similar bodies for each overseas subsidiary company to ensure compliance with the local laws and regulations.
- Responsibility for assisting with group level reporting requirements.
- Month-end region-level consolidation journals.
- Calculation and posting of intra-regional sales and purchases in compliance with the transfer pricing policy.
- Supporting the regional cash flow forecasting and reporting requirements as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate appropriately with all levels of staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, exercising influence over the output of tasks and decisions being made.
Competitive salary plus benefits