A established Losgistics company based in Tilbury, Essex are looking for a experienced credit controller to join their already impressive team.
My client are market leading logistics company based Tilbury, Essex. With over 25 years of experience in the industry expanding through Europe.
The key responsibilities for this credit controller are:
- Chase overdue invoices via telephone, e-mail and letters
- identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer accounts
- Open new accounts
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis
The successful Credit controller will require:
- Excellent systems skills
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic
- 20 days holiday