Assistant Manager - Private Equity Fund House
Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market-leader within the Private Equity field who is looking for an Assistant Manager to be based in Hong Kong . With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
In this job you'll be responsible for managing a growing team. You'll oversee the development and implementation of fund accounting duties. You'll be responsible for coaching and monitoring a group of experienced fund accountants. You'll manage and maintain productive relationships with your investors and establish the brand and value of the team.
- Fund accounting and valuation - NAV calculations, capital call
- Portfolio valuation and fund performance summary
- Deal structuring and Deal exit
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years of fund accounting experience
- Big 4 candidates with experience over Private Equity Funds clients
- The ability to liaise with key stakeholders within the organisation and external clients
- HKICPA / ACCA member or equivalent
- Good team player
- Energetic and result oriented
- Enjoy fast changing and challenging environment
What you'll get in return
In return, you will continue to build your career in a leading private equity firm and you will gain valuable exposure within the industry. You will also be given a lucrative compensation package and you will have great work-life balance. You will be a part of a great company and gain the opportunity to learn from extremely talented colleagues around you.
What you need to do now
Click 'apply now' if you are interested in this role. For further details or a confidential discussion on other opportunities in the financial service sector. Please contact Tina Mak at Hays on +852 2230 7983 or email Tina.Mak@hays.com.hk