A Finance Assistant position for a leading music services company. This role offers great benefits, a competitive salary and study support.
My client is a leading music services company based in the City of London.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Assistant position include:
- Recording UK & US invoices received and booking these into the accounting system
- Agreeing invoices to purchase orders and arranging payments to suppliers
- Producing timely reports on the purchase ledger
- Inputting data to the Royalties database
- Processing employee expenses
- Paying clients when statements are issued
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
The successful candidate for this Finance Assistant position include:
- 1+ year working in a finance function
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong team player
- Great awareness of deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience interacting with multiple departments
- Strong Excel skills
- Degree educated as well as a desire to begin ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Aptitude for working with large volumes of numerical data
- Purchase ledger experience is desirable
- Experience using NetSuite is desirable
This role offers the chance to work in a fast-paced and entertaining industry, a competitive salary, study support as well as other benefits.