The role of Revenue Administrator plays a crucial function in providing a revenue service to specific areas of the London practice, including time management, billing and client reporting.
My client is a leading law firm in London.
The key responsibilities of this Revenue Administrator position include:
- Preparation of monthly invoices for designated Practice area/s
- Take responsibility for quality and accuracy and adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
- Reporting to include time narratives and basic WIP reports. Time transfers and deletions, narrative amendments. Dealing with time entry requests. File closures.
- Liaise closely with WIP Controllers in respect of all billing instructions particularly in relation to high value or and/or high profile matters.
- Undertake further duties as directed by the Revenue Team Leader and/or Financial Controller
The successful candidate for this Revenue Administrator position will display the following:
- A team player with strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Adaptable and able to complete tasks without close supervision.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and ability to display a sense of humour.
- Strong legal billing experience, ideally reflecting use of a recognized legal practice management system (e.g. Aderant Expert, Elite or SAP).
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and general familiarity with IT systems
- An ability to process e-bills is an advantage.
- Must be articulate and professional in delivery, with a well-developed sense of discretion.
This role offers the chance to join a leading law firm, offering a competitive salary and other benefits.