A great permanent opportunity for a full time Financial Analyst position based in Bredbury.
Working for a market leading, specialist organisation who are experiencing rapid growth.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Producing trading analysis and financial forecast
- Develop MI reports identifying risk, opportunities and profitability improvement
- Assisting with management accounts in particular variance analysis
- Inventory reporting, investigations and analysis
- Planning for business through budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with monthly cost centre reviews
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar type role - Essential
- Be part ACCA or CIMA qualified - Desirable
- Have strong expereince manipulating data on MS Excel - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + Parking + Pension + Study support