The Finance Assistant will joining a dynamic and hands on finance team within this not for profit and charities in Cambridge. Having an indelible impact on the business the role will be responsible for the purchase ledger and contributing to to the performance of the finance team.
An established not for profit and charities business working out of Cambridge with a strong moral goal. Working from this fantastic facilities and with a energetic and dynamic working environment this role will suit a finance assistant who wants to embrace making a real impact.
The Finance Assistant will:
- Perform high quality purchase ledger processing contributing to the performance of the finance team
- Produce the reconciliations of the supplier statements
- Be responsible for reviewing and processing company expenses
- Process weekly UK and international payment runs, handling multi-currency on a daily basis
- Process business transfers and payments
- Keep the business financial accounting system maintained
- Aid with both grant and statutory audits
The successful Finance Assistant will:
- A dynamic individual who is passionate about finance and keen to make a difference
- AAT part-qualified and looking to progress their studies
- Hold 2 years of finance experience
- Be a confident user of Excel capable of using V Look-Ups and Pivot Tables
- Have had exposure in handling multi-currency
- Proactive individual keen on problem solving
- Have experience with various accounting systems
The successful finance assistant will be joining this long established not for profit and charities business working out of Cambridge with fantastic working facilities and environment. On offer is a competitive salary alongside a fantastic, wide ranging benefits package which would include study support.