Senior Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting - Life Insurer
A Senior Accounting/ Finance Manager job in a TOP TIER LIFE Insurance MNC.
Your new company
This company is a top tier life insurance company, providing qualify financial services, including life and general insurance. The company has extensive footprint in the world. They are known to have a caring and family-knit culture, providing employees with excellent work life balance and benefits.
Your new role
- Handle financial reporting accurately and efficiently in accordance to the requirement of IFRS and manage investment accounting to support management on reviewing investment performance.
- Maintain and enforce proper classification of accounts and any other accounting rules and regulations as any regulatory body prescribed
- Assist in system modification and make recommendation in workflow streamlining to meet the changing operating, management or statutory
- Ensure investment accounting are properly and accurately complied with IFRS & local statutory requirement
What you'll need to succeed
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 8-10 years relevant experience, preferably life insurance accounting/audit experience
- Sound IFRS knowledge and experience
- Good supervisory and communication skills
- Effective staff coaching / counseling skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package and consistent career development
- Excellent training to support and maximize your performance
- Opportunities to work with a market leading team within the insurance industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or other Accounting & Finance positions, please send your updated CV to Rainbow Wong at Rainbow.Wong@hays.com.hk