Senior Financial Accountant
My client is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant who will provide the expertise to support the business from a finance perspective, providing insight and challenging process, overseeing with very hands on involvement in the day to day.
My client is a multi-faceted public sector organisation working in a commercial environment, providing specialist services to communities.
This role proves the successful candidate with the opportunity to be closely involved in driving the business forwards, managing the finance team of 6, with 2 direct reports. This is a hands on role in an established, profitable SME.
You will be tasked with:
- Develop the role as required to provide financial control and structure
- Prepare and present financial information and reports
- Responsibility for the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams
- Cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations, nominal ledger controls
- Produce annual statutuory accounts
This role will suit an SME Controller or Finance Manager with team leadership skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) - essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Methodical, thorough approach
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge and up to date Accounting Standards
£45,000 - £50,000