- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the finance department.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning