Senior Financial Analyst - Chemical
- Globally renonwned Fortune 500 chemical manufacturing business
- Business partnering with various department heads
Our client is a market leading fortune 500 chemical manufacturing business that has grown across more than 50 countries. They have recently been growing across the SEA region aggressively and are looking to hire a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst reporting to the Finance Director.
Reporting to the Finance Director and working with the various General Managers of the region you would be responsible for:
- Lead the planning, budgeting and quarterly forecasting for the subsidiaries within the region
- Perform analysis to drive market action plans that produce concrete and comprehensive action plans to drive the business
- Develop and present strategies designed to grow the business in line with top management goals
- Develop analysis models, tools and methods to make key business divisions
- Advising relevant business units on the financial feasibility of any proposed strategies
- Refining systematic reporting methods to efficiently track periodic performance of all subsidiaries within the region
The Successful Candidate
You are a qualified Undergraduate in Accounting or a Chartered Accountant with more than 5 years experience and have worked within the Chemical / Manufacturing / Industrial space. You have a strong track record of success in leading teams and driving profitability, monitoring Trade spends across the region. You would be dealing with mandarin speaking stakeholders. You are able to adapt quickly to a ad–hock projects and multi–task efficiently.
To submit your application, please apply on line using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to quoting SG142645 . Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 18S9265