Senior Property Fund Accountant
Are you a qualified accountant with extensive property funds knowledge and keen to join a well respected investment manager? My client is looking for a qualified accountant to join their finance team based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing financial control and oversight services to Luxembourg-domiciled institutional real estate funds
- Oversight of monthly reporting packs, Fund NAV's, prices, distribution calculations and other financial information prepared by outsourced service providers to the Fund
- Review of additional supporting documentation and information including AIFMD reporting, INREV SDDS reporting, and INREV fee metrics
- Monitor fund cash requirements and the weekly cashflow forecast
- Review of fund annual financial statements prepared under IFRS and local GAAPs
- Assisting with the annual audit process
The ideal applicant will have:
- An accountancy qualification with significant exposure to property fund accounting under IFRS
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- The ability to be flexible and take a proactive approach to problem solving and working well with the larger team
- Experience in the use of the Yardi Voyager Investment Accounting application would be beneficial but not essential
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003