This Finance Manager will be responsible for the production and presentation of the monthly management accounts for the group whilst driving revenue analysis across their product suite. Whilst taking on the statutory accounts the Finance Manager will also work closely with the FP&A accountant in producing analysis for businesses to assist with commercial decisions, technology projects and board reporting.
- Be extremely accurate, possess an analytical mindset, excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Have experience in financial services including treatment of financial products held at amortised costs or derivatives held at fair value
- Experience of consolidation and financial statement preparation would be advantageous
- Qualified ACA (or similar)
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Have at least a 2.1 degree or equivalent from a top university
If you would like to apply or discuss the role in more detail please do on 02075098271 or apply above