Fund Controller - Real Estate
Our client is a privately owned real estate investment and asset management business. They are currently seeking a Fund Controller to ensure all accounting, tax and reporting matters are completed when due and to meet the expectations of the business in terms of managing the financial aspects of their investments.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer your key accountabilities will entail:
• Preparing the investment performance and fund performance calculations
• Ensuring fund level information on investments is properly captured and regularly updated to allow fund performance analysis to be undertaken
• Coordinating completion of the management and investor reporting, including quarterly investor reports
• Working with the relevant teams/personnel to ensure investment cashflows are updated and available for fundraising and investor relations
• Working with senior management with capital raising requests through the production of relevant financial performance data
• Leading the implementation of a new fund performance system
• Transaction support on acquisitions and disposals, and other ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will possess as formal accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have 7-10 years' experience in real estate and/or private equity, with a thorough understanding of investment performance. You will have a keen eye for detail and performance analysis experience and be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Strong project management skills, capable of managing multiple deadlines and prioritising accordingly is key. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious & well motivated finance professional to join an ambitious and highly successful organisation.