- Perform financial advisory and analysis to propel the sales growth of existing business
- Develop the Group's business plan including expense management and capital aollocation with the intention of improving the bottomline year on year.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Provide day to day oversight og the business finance teams with an operational focus to deliver results
- Oversee the day to day financial operations of the Organisation
- Has a Graduate Degree, CPA is desirable
- At least 15 years of experience in leading financial teams, with the last 3 years as CFO or an aspiring 2nd Finance in charge who has achieved excellent track record of delivering results, business insight and value
- Possess a good commercial and business acumen