About the MIS Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the MIS Manager to redevelop MIS systems and processes. As the MIS Manager, you will be working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- CRO MIS Reporting
- CRO MIS queries
- NNA Analysis Report
- Management Committee MIS Report
- Investment Solutions MIS
- Weekly Business Head reports
- CRO Bonus calculation and provisioning
- Management Presentations
- Year-end Regulatory reports
- Other reporting / queries from Business.
To succeed in this MIS Manager role, you must have exposure to MIS reporting.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting qualification
- Five to ten years of experience in MIS reporting
- Good presentation skills
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
The successful MIS manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong