Regulatory / Financial Reporting Manager
About the Regulatory / Financial Reporting Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will join the finance team in maintaining local procedures / controls. You will also participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting and month-end closing activities.
- Prepare / review MAS / Department of Statistics (DOS) reports
- Perform / review variance analysis on MAS / Department of Statistics (DOS) reports
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters
- Prepare / review ledger reconciliation
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors
The successful Regulatory / Financial Reporting Manager will possess prior experience in statutory accounts preparation and MAS regulatory reporting (e.g. MAS 610, 649) as well as strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Access
You will be joining a global bank with an expertise that has made it one of the world's biggest. This well-recognised brand offers a range of exciting and diverse career possibilities.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regulatory / Financial Reporting Manager job is the role for you. You will be part of a positive working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871995 Benjamin Chong