Senior Manager - Indirect Tax
- Be a member of the global tax group that manages global group tax compliance and the accuracy and integrity of the Group tax balances.
- Working within a supportive and high performing team you will be responsible for advising and providing transaction/indirect tax (GST/VAT) support to the Asia region.
- Work with Finance team globally to review all indirect tax issues and ensure the group is meeting all responsibilities within each relevant jurisdiction.
- Provide technical support, managing tax audits, compliance reviews as well as reviewing and documenting key transaction tax policies and compliance procedures.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) with a minimum of 8 years' experience of advising on GST/VAT
- Experiences in other transaction taxes within a Chartered Accounting, legal practice, or from within a tax division of a large multinational corporation.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to develop relationships with high levels of drive, energy and commitment.