Within Greater China, our bank has branches in Hong Kong and Shanghai and representative offices in Taipei and Beijing. The Hong Kong Branch offers corporate loans and deposits, foreign exchanges, cash management and trade finance products mostly to Nordic and British clients with operations in the region.
The Treasury Department in Hong Kong provides funding and pricing for the Branch's product offering, manages associated liquidity and market risks, and assists other units liquidity needs in local currencies. The Treasury Department reports directly to the Head of Markets Treasury at our Head Office.
We would like to invite high caliber individuals to join our Treasury Department in Hong Kong.
- Provide FX, loan and deposit rates to other business units within the branch
- Manage liquidity and balance sheet with strict adherence to internal risk limits
- Execute customer FX orders in the interbank markets with strict adherence to all regulatory, ethical and compliance requirements
- Provide backup to other team members, which entails working on public holidays and very early in the morning in some situations
- Provide financial market information to customers and other business units
- Work collaboratively with other business units in business development
- Assist in other tasks as assigned by management from time to time
- University graduate, preferably with major in Economics, Finance or related discipline, and being a member of TMA is an advantage
- Good understanding of global financial markets and treasury operations
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in global financial markets including FX and money market products
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- High proficiency in professional office applications
- Good command of treasury systems like Reuters Dealing, EBS, Bloomberg, etc.
- Decisive, professional and objective when dealing with others
- A strong team player
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a plus.