Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager (AVP/VP/SVP) - Banking
· Responsible for audit planning, leading team members to execute fieldwork, and reporting of audit results.
· Required to critically analyze the key risk areas and apply professional judgment to identify internal control weaknesses.
· Responsible for developing audit plan & program, preparing audit reports and following up on the implementation progress of audit recommendations with various units of the Group.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines and a qualified accountant
- Professional Qualification in accounting or internal auditing (e.g. CPA)
- At least 8 years' solid experience in internal auditing or banking operations
- Relevant experience in wealth management, anti-money laundering, compliance would be an asset
- Good knowledge of auditing, banking and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong, China and Macau
- Strong leadership skill in leading project execution
- Analytical mind with sound judgement
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills
- Good English report writing skill
- May require occasional travel to China
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is an advantage.
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Carmen at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: www.connersconsulting.com