Assistant Vice President, Senior Finance Analyst, Business Finance & Control
2 days left
- Full time
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
The CFO team vision is to be the financial conscience of the BAML. A customer-focused, trusted partner to support organization to grow responsibly by being flawless at the basics, and relentless focus on operational excellence and controls.
The Equity Business Finance and Control team perform four main functions in supporting of the regional Equity business: Product Control, Financial Analysis, Management of Scarce Resources and Business Strategy. The core responsibilities in this role will cover Financial Analysis, Management of Scarce resources and Business Strategy.
- Full financial review of an assigned product group (Revenue, Expense, Earnings, Balance Sheet, Capital and other financial metrics).
- Business advisory on various elements such as accounting, funding and capital that impact business performance
- Management of scarce resources and business analysis to support decision making
- Leading role in driving team projects, including automation and process enhancements
- Oversight of financial controls around P&L, FTB and month end controls
- Valuation controls and oversights: Independent price verification, Valuation adjustment
- Financial disclosure reporting
The business is constantly evolving and Business Finance & Control plays a key role in enabling business activity in a robust control environment. You will be actively encouraged to develop close working relationships with the business and other key stakeholders i.e. Market Risk, Legal Entity Controllers, Accounting Policy, Operations, Audit, Tax, Treasury, Technology.
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and workflows and delivery required project to a high standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to establish strong working relationships with a board range of stakeholders - both locally & globally
- Ability & confidence to tackle new concepts and ideas associated with on going change in the business
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Self-driven with proven relationship management experiences
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Preferred but not required
- CPA or CFA
- Understanding of the Equity or FICC business' and products
- Proven track record in building & strengthening controls and process'
Posting Date: 04/12/2018
51 KWAI CHEONG ROAD - KOWLOON COMMERCE CENTER TOWER 2
- Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40