Financial Controller - Equities
Do you love working with challenging products? Are you a great with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- perform P&L and Balance Sheet analytical reviews to provide assurance of the financials based on the business understanding
- review impact assessment of key controls and deliverable from relevant functions across the firm, challenge and escalate material control exceptions and trends
- provide monthly sign-off on financials and quarterly sign-off on disclosures, at business and entity dimensions
- be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) contact for intra Group Finance and a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple business nodes
- understand key financial metrics such Capital, RWA, and LRD to provide quality value added advisory service to business
- identify design and operating gaps to provide expertise into tactical and strategic controls remediation for sustainable performance
- represent Finance in cross-functional governance forums covering various Business, Regional and Entity dimensions
- manage roll-outs of business and regulatory driven projects in APAC region in run-the-bank user capacity
- provide support to New Business Initiatives ensuring proper governance within the accounting requirements framework
You will be working in the Financial Controlling Services (FCS) team, a dynamic and diverse team of finance professionals. The FCS team provides front‐to‐back services, oversight and management of financial data to create a strong and robust financial control stewardship and framework. The team is part of the Group Finance organization.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?