International Tax - Big 4 Shanghai
Transaction Tax services include:
- Performing tax due diligence, including reviewing target's historic tax profile, planning, tax examination, acquisition / disposition, and filing history to assess potential risks and opportunities.
- Using the due diligence process to identify opportunities for further tax efficiencies.
- Structuring transactions in a tax-efficient manner.
- Reviewing and evaluating significant tax attributes, credits and incentives.
- Reviewing and commenting on purchase agreement and disclosure schedules.
- Evaluating potential acquisition structures.
- Modeling transaction scenarios.
- Identifying matters to be addressed post-closing, including integration related risks and opportunities.
US Tax services include:
- Manage tax consulting engagements such as US in-bound merger & acquisition tax due diligence, transaction structuring, post deal integration / planning without significant partner supervision;
- Review US federal corporation, partnership, and state income tax returns for China-based multinational companies investing into the US as well as private equity funds that are managed in China; supervise preparation of sales & use tax returns for clients doing business in the US and otherwise assist the clients in other tax compliance matters;
- Work global mobility team to provide tax compliance and consulting services to high net worth individual taxpayers;
- Correspond with the US tax authorities on clients' tax matters including any tax adjustments proposed or assessed by the tax authorities/
- A recognized accounting or equivalent undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- At least 5 years of tax experience in professional firms
- Have a long term career plan to work in Shanghai
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org