This leading Consultancy group based in Central Cambridge have a strong footprint worldwide and are in need of an experienced Payroll Manager on a permanent basis to manage the day to day payroll function through a period of change and thereafter. As a company of choice they are looking for someone who has good dynamic experience within payroll and a proven track record
This Management Consultancy business have an enviable reputation for outperforming the market and are growing at a rate of knots currently with this Payroll Manager position seen as a key part of the business and their progression into a market leading business. With great facilities on site they are local to Cambridge station and therefore have no parking but offer flexibility for the right individual
Payroll Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of five separate payrolls within the Group with a total of 2000 employees both salaried and hourly paid using the ADP Freedom payroll system.
- Accurate processing of both monthly and two weekly payrolls
- Manage the Nest Pensions Auto Enrolment process including opt outs
- Maintain correct and accurate PAYE ; National Insurance and Statutory Payments records
- Reconcile and balance payroll accounts
- Interpret company multiple T&C's and ensure correctly processed in the payroll
- Ensure compliance throughout payroll and adhering to TPR and HMRC regulations
- Manual calculations may be required
- Liase with Third party providers ensuring court orders; SAO; CSA are applied according to instructions and payments made to meet with each order.
- Form part of the testing team when the ADP Freedom payroll system transition to Moorepay project restarts.
- Compile and introduce robust compliant payroll procedures ensuring ongoing updates are maintained.
- Introduce a tracker for payroll queries producing monthly metrics and RCA report.
Payroll Manager Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience of managing multi-site payrolls
- ADP experience would be an advantage however competency across payroll systems is the key element
- Working to very tight deadlines
- Exposure to overseas employee compliance with tax and nics
- Analytical and eye for detail
- Intermediate excel skills
- Good communicator
A market leading package is on offer with a highly competitive salary, great benefits and flexibility along with the opportunity to form a industry leading Payroll team through an exciting change period