Great opportunity to join an education organisation based in West Yorkshire within a Financial Accountant technical role, but with lots of chance to add value and improve processes.
Based in W. Yorkshire a large education organisation going through change. Centrally located close to affordable parking and public transport links.
Great opportunity to join an education organisation based in West Yorkshire within a Financial Accountant technical role, but with lots of chance to add value and improve processes using your accountancy skills and experience. An overview of key areas of delivery:
- Lead on financial accounting and reporting.
- Preparation of the Annual Report and Financial Statements.
- Liaising with auditors as required and working to deadlines.
- Responsible for all treasury management including cash-flow forecasting
- Overseeing all tax arrangements, including management of VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Management and maintenance of the fixed asset register
Candidates will be fully qualified ( ACA / ACCA / CIPFA / CIMA ) and have a strong track record in working as a Financial Accountant within a technical finance environment including experience of the following areas:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Production of statutory accounts
Experience of the education or not for profit sector would be useful, but not essential.
£40,000 - £45,000 depending upon experience
Great pension scheme
30 days holiday plus statutory days