Senior FP&A Analyst
As the Senior FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis as well as business partnering and controllership.
This leading media business are a global brand who work with some of the most reputable businesses in the world. Their head office is based in the City of London.
As the Senior FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead annual/quarterly financial planning and budgeting exercises
- Lead month-end and bi-quarterly flash exercises, providing a roll up summary to EMEA CFO and global FP&A
- Provide financial analysis on the region's monthly/quarterly business performance both as a region and across all brands, reporting results to the EMEA CFO and respective brand leads
- Maintain cost trend analysis to identify areas of potential cost savings
- Support the EMEA CFO in developing strategic action plans for markets to achieve financial and business targets
- Act as key liaison to market CFOs and finance teams, as well as global FP&A team
- Support the EMEA CFO in rolling out new FP&A and business operations initiative
- Liaising with Client Finance team on client specific matters including external client audit, where necessary
- Partnering Corporate and Global Controllers on accounting issues, including revenue recognition to ensure adherence of Corporate accounting policies
- Working closely with Corporate and Global Controllers and local finance team on remediation of SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) issues
- Attending to ad-hoc projects, as required
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Strong analytical skills to lead financial planning, analysis and reporting requirements.
- A self-starter with a strategic focus
- Comfortable partnering management-level individuals and able to communicate financial requirements to non-financial managers
- Strong communication skills to business strategy and data analysis skills
- Good Excel and Powerpoint skills a must.
- Hyperion and SAP experience a plus but not essential
- Prior experience in FP&A in an advertising (preferable media), or services environment, preferred
£35,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits