Fircosoft Business Analyst
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders.
- Ensuring business requirements are clearly documented, understood and traceable from requirements to benefits realisation.
- Support creation and review of requirement documents, specifications and other workstream related (input/output) documents.
- Ensure documents owned, reviewed and approved in compliance with workstream, Project SAIL and FCRMP governance.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of stakeholder as a whole.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the work product.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and change management requests.
- Use process and data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations;
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Advising on the testing strategy to ensure it supports the full set of business requirements and sufficiently documents and mitigates production risks through a robust test approach
- Supporting with test management ensuring that bug fixes are prioritised and potential change requests validated
- Managing the process to agree and validate the future phases, country sequencing and scope of Project SAIL
- Reviewing the overall data management approach, bringing together FCCM and Bank data knowledge
- Developing, socialising and agreeing the Project SAIL cutover plan and facilitating development of all artefacts to enable the cutover, including functional specifications, cutover checklist, cutover plan etc
- Managing the Project SAIL integrated configuration documentation, ensuring documentation standards are rigorously applied
- Ensuring Project SAIL documentation library is up–to–date with final signed off documents responsible for.
- Faciliate meeting and workshops.
- Experience in SIT, UAT Support, Cross sector engagements with other groups.
- Champion of Project SAIL's strategic values and systems.
- Review own and peers work to ensure work is at standard (content and governance) to receive approval and reduce the need for further iterations.
- Develop cohesive relationship with stakeholders to ensure open communication.
- Undertake critical reconciliation of FSD to BRD, and negotiate as appropriate where there are misalignments or alternative options to ensure stakeholders requirements are met.
- Working with team and stakeholders during the build phase to validate that deliverables are aligned with expectation.
- Prioritise work to ensure that deadlines allow for the rigours of the governance process.
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Delivery Managers across Project SAIL
- Business Stakeholders
- Product Owner
- Ops Risk
- Workstream Leads
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Project SAIL
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, or Functional policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- Five or more years' experience of working within a regulated environment
- Five or more years' Business Analysis experience, preferably as Senior or Lead Business Analyst
- Track record of driving results through teams and challenging peers, stakeholders and third parties to achieve results.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills with ability to work with diverse teams.
- Sound project management experience.
- Experience of using lean tools and analytical techniques in a wide range of operational and project environments.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- High level of professionalism.
- Team leader and player.
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with latest project management knowledge and thinking.
- Experience with AML monitoring solutions (e.g. Oracle OFSAA AML) preferred
- Familiarity with Name Screening and Transaction Monitoring data preferred