About the Accountant Role:
In this Accountant role, you will be working directly for the high net worth individual to produce the responsible for the full spectrum of financial and management reporting which includes month end closing, consolidation and business partnering asset managers.
- Produce the accounting and bookkeeping for all assets of the family office including yacht, plane, property and income generating financial instruments
- Business partner with managers of each asset, checking and reviewing monthly expense and cash flow reports which have been provided
- Manage the cash flow requirements of each asset and provide bank statement reconciliations
- Prepare monthly and annual consolidated cash flow statements and balance sheets
- Prepare tax income statements for each asset
- Proactively identifying areas for cost savings
To succeed in this Accountant role, you should have strong experience in producing producing full set of accounts with attention to detail including bookkeeping for a number of assets of a family office.
- A Qualified Accountant (CA) with bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Relevant accounting experience within a family office environment/working closing with a high net worth individual and have experience in one of the Big 4
- Good knowledge of IFRS, SFRS and general financial/accounting concepts
- An independent worker and fast learner who is meticulous and able to work in a fast–paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including report writing capabilities with experience in dealing with senior management
This family office is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support their growth and this role will be crucial for them.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Accountant position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R Joseph Quinn