An established Fintech company specialising in managing Block chain Assets and technology is looking for a Financial Controller with some fund experience to join their rapidly growing global business with its global headquarters based in Singapore!
- Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Responsible for all finance related matters of the Group
- Financial accounting and tax optimisation in multiple jurisdictions
- Working with regulators and tax agents in multiple jurisdictions
- Leading annual budgeting process and shareholder presentations
- Treasury management, banking relationship
- Building a reliable, cost efficient finance system
- Financial controlling
- Investor relations
- CPA, ACA or equivalent accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the Asset Management industry / or Big 4 with Asset Management exposure
- Familiar with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Licensing for Hedge Funds and working with regulators
- Can do, entrepreneurial mind–set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
If you would like to know more information, kindly reply with your updated CV !
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified!
Registration No.: R
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017