Senior Audit Manager, Information & Cyber Security
- Support development of the Information and Cyber Security audit plan through risk assessment and top–down approach based on the inherent risks and knowledge of the risk profiles.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the agreed audit plan and facilitate collaboration with the country audit and other functional audit teams to achieve a holistic approach to the assessment of risks and development of audit plan / strategy.
- Ensure audit activity in the Information and Cyber Security audit portfolio is sufficient to meet the requirements of regulators and Audit Committee if applicable.
- Experienced career internal (or external) auditor, or experienced information and cyber security professional with deep subject matter expertise/knowledge.
- Industry wide knowledge of enterprise security architecture and information/cyber security concepts for global banking and financial institutions.
- Up to date with key regulation / developments in Information and Cyber Security Management Framework (including Technology Risk Management).
- University degree and professional certification (such as CISA, CISSP, or CISM) preferred.