Leading professional services company based in The City of London are looking for an AP Supervisor / Manager.
American owned Legal and professional services business based in the city of london location wise are looking for an AP Supervisor.
- Responsible for overseeing invoice entry, and payment processing for vendor invoices.
- Review AP Batch edits prepared by other members of the AP team.
- Works with associates as well as suppliers to resolve discrepancies and ensure vendor invoice compliance
- Review, process and pay employee expense reports each week.
- Set up, entry and processing of external consultant invoices.
- Lead AP Close at period end.
- Review of designated balance sheet accounts (pre-payments, accruals) and:
- Preparation of journals.
- Preparation of account reconciliations.
- Prepares journal entries for reclasses, intercompany transactions or other adjustments.
- Monitoring and allocating cash transactions.
- Performance of month end and other SOX controls.
- Preparation of documentation for internal and external auditors.
- Proactively identify process improvements and support change management initiatives.
- Special projects as needed.
To be successful in the Accounts payable Supervisor role you must:
- AP Supervisor or managerial role previously
- Working knowledge of Global Accounts Payable Processing.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts (journals, prepayments, accruals).
- Supervising / leading an AP team.
- MS Office
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Multi-currency experience
- SOX/Internal controls experience
- Professional services experience
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to multitask in an evolving workplace
- Resilient attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with people at all levels internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow through abilities in resolving issues
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Immediate job for an AP Supervisor paying £18-26 per hour. Start Dec 2018 and running for 6mths minimum due to maternity cover.