This management accountant role is a fantastic opportunity in the design and creative industry for someone looking to further their career.
My client works on projects that range from world-class theme parks & resorts, museums, visitor attractions, festivals. They are based in Brentwood and strive to deliver a solid return on investment to their stakeholders and a truly memorable experiences to their guests.
The key responsibilities for this management accountant role are
Management of a small finance team
Responsible for purchase invoice processing and supplier payments, dealing with supplier queries
Producing accurate and timely information for reporting to CEO
- Time sheet analysis and preparing purchase invoices for contractor
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Supporting monthly payroll
- Entering budgets onto Sage and keeping them updated for changes
- Coordination and management of the Purchase Order system including integration with Sage
- Providing ad-hoc project information to the Project team
- Cash flow forecasting and producing annual budgets
- Assisting with year-end and liaising with external advisers
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting to the board
The successful candidate will need to be either Part Qualified or Qualified and have experience as a management accountant.
- Salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic career opportunity