Head of Finance
Work for a large animal charity in central London
This animal charity focuses on the prevention of cruelty and the care of animals in the UK. They are instantly recognisable and highly regarded for their work both in London and the wider UK.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Management of a medium sized finance team
- Oversight of full financial management for the organisation
- Providing a business partnering service to the wider organisation
- Maintaining financial control and ensuring the organisation meets all regulatory compliance including statutory reporting
- Developing and progressing systems and processes
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with very strong financial and management accounting experience to date. Ideally, you will have worked within a not-for-profit environment previously and have an understanding of charity SORP. Leading the finance team as you drive improvement and changes to the systems, processes and procedures is a crucial part of this role.
salary of £55,000 to £65,000 plus benefits