An exciting opportunity as Finance Manager managing the city of London.
My Client is a leading international Law firm.
- Managing and Training a team of 5.
- Managing the expense process
- Manage the month end Account and close down.
- Reviewing monthly payroll
- Ensuring the Company's accounting procedures are up to date
- Ensure any necessary changes have the correct controls are in place
- Provide training to employees and partners when needed
- Managing the cashier supervisory to ensure SAR is in place
- Managing monthly client and bank reconciliations
- Managing the cashier supervisor is ensuring the annual SAR review runs smoothly
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 3 years experience in a Law Firm
- AAT Qualified
- Strong Academics
- Experience in Managing a Team
- Experience with Partners 4 Windows
- Sound knowledge of Socilictors Accounts Rules
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and excel
- At least 3 years Finance Manager experience
A competitive salary of £45,000-£55,000 plus benefits.