Accounts Payable Clerk
Maintenance and processing of Accounts Payable function in various currencies including processing of supplier invoices, preparation of supplier reconciliations for review and dispute resolution.
My Client is the global leader, offering the largest global selection of accommodation, and are recognised for providing innovative housing solutions worldwide. A growing and exciting business that have won numerous awards for expertise in their area.
The key responsibilities for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk are:
- Ensuring all processing of Accounts Payable invoices are correctly coded before processing and obtaining reasonable explanations on the nature and reason for the expenditure
- Processing supplier invoices in multiple currencies and processing weekly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly journals
- Preparation of supplier payment requests in accordance with supplier terms
- Proactively deal with all supplier queries
The successful candidate for Accounts Payable Clerk must have:
- Strong end to end Accounts Payable knowledge
- Exposure to a busy, high volume Accounts Payable position highly desirable
- Experience of SAGE accounting packages an advantage
As an Accounts Payable Clerk with my Client you would receive a competitive salary of £26,000 to £30,000 with benefits. A great opportunity in Central London with a leading firm that's a global leader in its industry.