Group Management Accountant
Work for a repuatable charity in Central London.
Work for an organisation are recognised for their vision and passion to make a difference. They are looking for someone who shares their passion to make a difference and a management accountant who is able to manage all aspects of monthly consolidation of statutory accounts, financial plans and financial information of a high quality. You will also be responsible for supporting senior management and contributing towards work of the annual audit. You need to be someone with good communication skills and analytical ability.
- Prepare consolidated annual statutory accounts, cash flow forecasts, supporting the Group Financial Controller.
- Produce monthly management accounts and analyse key financial and operational performance.
- Operate and develop budgets and forecasts where necessary.
- Review and carry out balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage and analyse cash flow.
- To regularly review inter-company balances and request settlements.
- Prepare VAT return in a timely manner.
- Business partner with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Implement and monitor financial policies and internal controls.
- Lead junior staff and provide guidance and support to staff on financial matters.
- Oversee maintenance of Chart of Accounts.
- Prepare and plan for audit schedules and ensure successful completion of the same.
- Maintaining and producing budgets and forecasts where appropriate.
- Work with operational managers to develop and analyse KPI's and report on them monthly.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Experience of working in a management role.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organisation.
- Experience working with accounting systems.
- Ability to set up reports to support strategic management information.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a range of audiences.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Established customer service skills and ability to be proactive in building working relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in the charity sector is desirable.
- Competitive salary based on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Other generous benefits package.