Work for a repuatable charity in Central London.
Work for an organisation are recognised for their vision and passion to make a difference. They are looking for someone who shares their passion to make a difference and a management accountant who is able to manage all aspects of monthly financial accounts and financial information of a high quality. You will also be responsible for supporting senior management and contributing towards work of the annual audit. You need to be someone with good communication skills and analytical ability.
This Management accountant position includes the following responsibilities:
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, cash flow forecasts, supporting the Group Financial Controller.
- Produce monthly management accounts and analyse key financial and operational performance.
- Review and carry out balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage and analyse cash flow.
- Prepare VAT return in a timely manner.
- Implement and monitor financial policies and internal controls.
- Provide guidance and support to staff on financial matters.
- Prepare and plan for audit schedules and ensure successful completion of the same.
- Maintaining and producing budgets and forecasts where appropriate.
- Work with operational managers to develop and analyse KPI's and report on them monthly.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Experience in financial modelling.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organisation.
- Experience working with accounting systems.
- Ability to set up reports to support strategic management information.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a range of audiences.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Established customer service skills and ability to be proactive in building working relationships with colleagues.
- Competitive salary based on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Other generous benefits package.