Payroll specialist (UK Process)
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader with exceptional attention to detail to work in our UK Payroll Team, Reporting to Head of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring that the business verticals within EPE Administration runs smoothly and both internal and external clients’ expectations are met.
What you’ll do:
- Manage activities end to end payroll service for UK clients.
- Plan and manage activities to build a sustainable delivery for successful delivery of services.
- Processing weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly payroll – include the new hires & terminated.
- Calculations of the salaries and handling all Statutory Payments & benefits including - SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), OSPP, SAP, Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), Paternity Pay & leaves
- Handling post payroll activities like Full Payment Submission (FPS), Employer Payment Summary (EPS), Earlier Year Update (EYU) and Year End.
- Manage clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- Final settlement for leavers.
- Respond to the queries raised by employees within specified TAT.
- Processing BACS, CHAPS & PROM payments & reconcile the third party payments.
- Experience - 2-6 years
- Education – Graduation + ACCA Affiliate/member
- Flexible to work UK hours.
- Flexible to work on weekends as per business requirements.
- Experienced in team handling, people management and operations management.
- Good Communication skills as will be client-facing role on a regular basis.