A challenging yet rewarding career with work life balance await you. Cheerfulness, a sense of togetherness, loyalty and sharing a sense of belongingness in our company and become an asset to us as we carry out our mission to ultimately achieve our vision.
So for those of you who feel challenged and interested please join us and have a fulfilling career.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) from a reputable university, Registered Accountant would be preferable.
- Has a relevant working experience as an external auditor in Public Accounting Firms with min. 9 years.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding in Indo GAAP (PSAK), SPAP, IFRS, ISA.
- Professional integrity, good character, pleasant personality, energetic, proactive.
- Good leadership and communication skill, English fluently is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skill, meticulous, easy and good adaptable.
- Familiar with computer is a must and others accounting software will be an advantage.
- To manage the assignment in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To brief staff on the client’s business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake ‘on the job’ training and appraisals where necessary.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via the form below.
Apply for Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly