Associate Manager - Audit
A challenging yet rewarding career with work life balance await you. Cheerfulness, a sense of togetherness, loyalty and sharing a sense of belongingness in our company and become an asset to us as we carry out our mission to ultimately achieve our vision.
So for those of you who feel challenged and interested please join us and have a fulfilling career.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) from a reputable university, Registered Accountant would be preferable.
- Has a relevant working experience as an external auditor in Public Accounting Firms with min. 6 years.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding in Indo GAAP (PSAK), SPAP, IFRS, ISA.
- Professional integrity, good character, pleasant personality, energetic, proactive.
- Good leadership and communication skill, English fluently is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skill, meticulous, easy and good adaptable.
- Familiar with computer is a must and others accounting software will be an advantage.
- To assist the Audit Manager in carrying out the planning, execution and completion phase of the audit.
- To brief staff on the client’s business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake ‘on the job’ training and appraisals where necessary.
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via the form below.
Apply for Associate Manager - Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly