A challenging yet rewarding career with work life balance await you. Cheerfulness, a sense of togetherness, loyalty and sharing a sense of belongingness in our company and become an asset to us as we carry out our mission to ultimately achieve our vision.
So for those of you who feel challenged and interested please join us and have a fulfilling career.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in accounting with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) from a reputable university, Registered Accountant would be preferable.
- Has a relevant working experience as an external auditor in Public Accounting Firms with min. 3 years for Senior.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding in Indo GAAP (PSAK), SPAP, IFRS, ISA.
- Professional integrity, good character, pleasant personality, energetic, proactive.
- Good leadership and communication skill, English fluently is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skill, meticulous, easy and good adaptable.
- Familiar with computer is a must and others accounting software will be an advantage.
- Complete all planning documents, including identification of risk areas for all clients and ensuring junior members have completed their sections for Partner/Manager review.
- Coordinate and critically analyze the work of junior staff members. The ability to complete all sections of large complex clients for Manager/Partner review.
- Coordinate all team members in finalizing their designated tasks to ensure timely completion and sign off. Completing all completion sections for large clients for review by Manager/ Partner, including drafting completion reports.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter via the form below.
Apply for Senior Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly