Lead Financial Accountant
Work for a fast-paced and growing organisation in London.
The organisation is a growing social housing provider and has responsibility for setting all rent and service charge for the property portfolio of the company. The units themselves are diverse ranging from large scale projects to single high worth properties.
The Lead Financial Accountant is responsible for the following areas:
- Working closely with and supporting senior management and head of finance.
- Supporting and motivating direct reports.
- Producing high-quality financial information on a monthly basis.
- Developing systems to automate and improve financial reporting.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and leading year-end audit processes.
The Lead Financial Accountant, based in London, requires a qualified accountant. It is key you have the following skills:
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and senior management.
- Lead and motivate a high performing team.
- Ability to product statutory accounts to a high standard.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Motivated by process improvements and comfortable using IT system
£45,000 - £50,000 and a generous benefits package