Regulatory Reporting - Bank - Contract - £400/day
My client, a bank based in London are recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team on a 3 month rolling contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the below;
- Delivery of regulatory information within the firm that is timely, accurate and relevant to the needs of business and management.
- Ownership of core regulatory capital and large exposures calculations to demonstrate compliance with the regulatory rulebook.
- Compilation of daily regulatory reports to business and management.
- Ownership of key quarterly COREP returns to the EBA & PRA.
- Ownership of monthly and quarterly capital and leverage returns.
- Contribute to Bank of England statistical reporting and Bank Exposure reporting processes.
- Support the wider Finance department in production of management reports to governance committees and reporting packs to regulators.
In addition to the above, the successful candidate must possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- Part-qualified or qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Good knowledge of financial services industry and basic understanding of core products covering money markets, capital markets and commodities.
- Understanding of the European Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR) and the latest Capital Requirements Directive (CRD IV) for banks and investment firms would be preferable.
- High level of integrity in approach to work and interaction with colleagues.
If you feel that you possess the above skills and experience then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.