£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are an international investment manager with over £7bn of assets and specialise in real estate investment strategies of all property types across the UK and Europe. They are very dynamic and entrepreneurial who have a highly disciplined in risk management and reporting. They have an impressive track record of outperformance and will employ only the highest calibre professionals.
The Skills and Experience Required
Candidates from any type of industry sector, must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified accountant with 1-4 years PQE;
- Numerate and a strong academic background with a minimum 2:1 degree;
- Demonstrable excellent Excel skills (You will be tested);
- Experience of preparation of corporate management accounts, cashflows, full P&L and cost analysis;
- Ambitious, driven with excellent communication skills;
- Ability to learn and develop e.g. if you do not have FCA regulatory return experience you can learn.
Previous real estate or financial services experience is not required.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and providing the external accountants with the information required to meet reporting deadlines;
- Assist in the review of the monthly management accounts;
- Provide monthly and annual cost analysis for various expense line items;
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Firms FCA regulatory returns;
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Firms corporate and partnership tax returns;
- Assist in the coordination of the year end group audit process and the oversight of local accountants in the preparation of subsidiary annual accounts and meeting local filing requirements.