EMEA Capital Management & Planning - VP
2 days left
- Full time
A top tier American Investment Bank, who have a global presence and a cast iron reputation in the banking market.
- Develop and maintain a capital planning process in EMEA that provides forward-looking capital projections based upon forecasted legal entity activities and upcoming regulatory requirements. Review existing capital management and forecasting activities across legal entities and business partners, and implement an optimal operating structure.
- Produce Capital Policies for all of hiring banks and major broker dealers in the regions that are required to hold capital for regulatory purposes.
- Ensuring effective capital management and review of capital positions across the EMEA and APAC regulated entities to ensure that they remain in compliance with regulatory and internal risk appetite requirements (where applicable).
- Devising strategies for minimizing risk and efficient management of capital resources across legal entities in the regions.
- Participate in capital related stress testing process.
- Coordinate capital actions with Finance, Tax, Legal and Treasury.
- Monitor compliance with regulatory and capital policy requirements.
- Ensure capital activities are executed via the appropriate governance structure.
the successful candidate will have recent proven experience of working in a similar role for a large banking entity
Exposure to a varied product subset
A clear understanding of Balance Sheet reporting and interpretation
Confidence in liaising and communicating with Senior Stakeholders in the business
- Competitive Salary
- Market leading benefits package
- The ability to progress your career in a skilled environment