One of the world's leading asset management companies is currently seeking a motivated Fund Accountant to fulfill an exciting, permanent position.
Reporting to the Fund Accounting Manager, this not to be missed role offers variety and autonomy, as well as the chance to work for a fantastic company.
- Preparation of interim, annual financial statements and board papers for a range of OEIC sub-funds and Investment Trusts.
- Ownership of a defined set of funds of varying complexity and size, completing regular reviews substantiating material income and expense balances
- Reconcile income tax and corporation tax balances for a defined allocation funds to external schedules
- Liaison with the auditors, tax specialists and Depositary/Trustee
- Conduct analysis and review of dividend announcements to ensure correct accounting treatment
- Resolution of audit queries and reconciling positions to Depositary statements
- Keeping abreast of industry and technical developments
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previous fund statutory reporting experience with understanding and knowledge of the IA and AIC SORP
- Proven ability to communicate and work with all levels of personnel
- Analytical approach with aptitude to work independently and solve complex problems
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise own time in order to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and numerate mind-set
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mark Wood on 02072582383 or to apply for the role, please do send your CV to Mark Wood.