Investment Business Analyst
- The role will require knowledge in investments and a broad range of business analyst skills.
- Analyzing requirements, validating existing requirements and rationalizing requirements for the provider's usage.
- Reporting and testing.
- Interaction with internal stakeholders to initially put requirements together. There will be more interaction once testing starts.
Must Have Skills:
- Asset Data in Insurance
- Investment Experience
- Funds Exposure
- Financial services experience in Insurance and Investments sector
- Experience in Asset Data, Investments and Funds essential
- Proficiency in documenting requirements, working collaboratively with business SMEs and developers during the build stage and testing the end output
- Experience specifying database input file interfaces
- Good knowledge of excel and manipulation of data for ad-hoc analysis
- Effective communication across all levels of business
- Understanding of standard project life cycles and agile approach
- SAS, Business Objects and Tableau knowledge