Valuations Analyst- ACA 18
2 days left
- Full time
The portfolio valuations team is ultimately responsible for analysing the firm's portfolio companies and putting together reports and valuations for investors on how those companies are performing.
- Manage the monthly portfolio monitoring process.
- Oversee the collation and analysis of monthly financial performance data from each portfolio company.
- Liaise with the investment teams to ensure the timely provision of monthly reports.
- Provide support to teams on any issue / questions on use of the firm's portfolio monitoring system.
- Prepare the monthly performance summaries to support committee meetings.
The ideal candidate will be:
• ACA qualified from the Big Four (2018)
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Natural ability to develop relationships, internally and externally
• Confidence to interact with senior management